Not too long ago, the luxuriously reimagined Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer made their debut. To expand on the available options in the premium Wagoneer lineup, two new L models are arriving with more room in the cabin as well as additional power.
“The all-new Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer are off to a great start, and we’re always striving to give customers even more of what they want,” said Jim Morrison, senior vice president and head of Jeep brand North America.
The Wagoneer L and Grand Wagoneer L are both 30.5 centimetres longer than the standard models, increasing cargo space by 447 litres. Under the hood, the all-new 3.0-litre Hurricane twin-turbo inline six-cylinder engine delivers improved performance and efficiency.
Here are the specs on what you can expect from these extended Wagoneer models when it comes to size and power:
- Best-in-class second-row legroom: 108.4 cm
- Best-in-class overall passenger volume: 5,077 L (Wagoneer L)
- Best-in-class cargo space behind third row: 1,251 L (Grand Wagoneer L)
- Best-in-class towing capacity of up to 9,850 pounds for both models
- Wagoneer L: 420 horsepower and 468 lb-ft of torque
- Grand Wagoneer L: 510 horsepower and 500 lb-ft of torque
To learn more about the 2023 Wagoneer L and 2023 Grand Wagoneer L — or the standard version of these models — contact our team at Downtown CDJR in Toronto, Ontario.